Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.61 Crack Updated Version Full Download:
It lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets and select wheels. Logitech Gaming Software includes third-party software components, libraries, and frameworks, including, but not limited to, the third-party software listed below: Digia QT – Application and User Interface Framework and Microsoft Runtime Libraries – Application and Hardware Support.
Gamers typically like to have their keyboard and mouse tailored for their exact requirements, as they need to be precise in each and every movement they make within the game. Those who rely on Logitech peripherals can use Logitech Gaming Software to customize them as they see fit.
The application installs without any issues and will start scanning for compatible devices as soon as you run it, thus giving you the chance to create various profiles for your devices, depending on the game you want to apply them to. Logitech Gaming Software automatically detects a wide range of games, but if a required one is not correctly found, a profile can be manually created with ease.
When it comes to your gaming keyboard, you can look for the desired commands within Logitech Gaming Software, then drag them over the programmable G-keys keys you are interested in associating them with. Users can assign various types of actions, such as simple keystrokes, multi-key macros or shortcuts for launching third-party apps.
You can use this to create a new game profile, modify an existing game profile, print a graphical game layout, displaying the command associated with each control, print a device layout, displaying control labels, exchange game profiles with others using import and export options, and launch games.
When a compatible gaming mouse needs to be customized, Logitech Gaming Software can come in handy, as it allows users to assign actions to all mouse buttons. Just like in the case of a keyboard, several profiles can be created, suitable for each installed game.
Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.61
Furthermore, the pointer sensitivity can also be adjusted, by selecting one of the multiple provided levels.All in all, Logitech Gaming Software is the ideal app for all those rely on Logitech peripherals when enjoying their games, as it allows them to fine-tune their devices to their liking.
Depending on the hardware model, backlight colors for various keys can be tweaked with ease – however, beginners might need to experiment with the settings before coming up with the most suitable configuration.
Logitech Gaming Software Features:
- The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
- You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
- You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
- You can set axis properties in Profiler for “Combined Axis” on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
- Profiler command support for “Pause” and “Num Lock” keys added
- Title: Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.61
- Filename: Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.61.exe
- File size: 75.73MB (79,407,448 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 /
- Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64-bit
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Date added: June 4, 2014
- Author: Logitech