Kid3 Audio Tagger 3.6.2 Crack & Activation Key Full Free Download:
As a batch ID3 tag editor Kid3 Audio Tagger is really good. The interface is very easy to use; there is only a single window to work in. The well structured layout can be easily navigated by either using the file browser, folder view or ‘drag and drop’ to import songs.
For editing your tags you can change, amongst other things, the title, artist, album, comment, date, track number and genre. You can also copy tags to the Clipboard and paste them to multiple areas as well. The app imports data from multiple sources such as Discogs, Amazon, MusicBrainz, and Fingerprint.
You can browse for cover art, create playlists, apply filters and set text encoding, and track numbers. Kid3 is designed to manage multiple multimedia files (MP3, MP4, Speex, WMA, WAV and more) that have the same the information as well as manage ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags.
The application is portable and can seem a bit slow at times but it is processing quite a bit of information. You can load your multimedia files from your local PC as well as import from some online services including Amazon, Discogs, gnudb, MusicBrainz, TrackType and more.
You can also edit and convert both ID3v2 and ID3v1 tags in your MP3 audio files, something many programs ignore.As if that wasn’t enough, you can also create playlists and play your music as well. It’s a really well thought out program that’s one of the best editors we’ve ever used.
Key Features :
- Edit ID3v1.1 tags.
- Edit all ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 frames.
- Convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags.
- Edit tags of multiple files.
- Generate tags from filenames.
- Rename and create directories from tags.
- Generate tags from the contents of tag fields.
- Generate playlist files.
- Title: Kid3 Audio Tagger 3.6.2
- Filename: kid3-3.6.2-win32.zip
- File size: 16.65MB (17,461,024 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: August 24, 2018
- Author: Urs Fleisch