mrViewer 4.2.3 Crack Serial Key Full Version Free Download:
mrViewer is a small, lightweight utility that can open images and play video files. It supports .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, .PSD, .MAP, .DPX, .MP4, .MPG, .MOV, .AVI, .DIVX, and .WMV file formats. Overall, mrViewer has some useful features but we found the interface not that intuitive and slightly cumbersome.
With mrViewer you can add files by simply dragging and dropping them into the main panel or you can use the browse button to locate your media. It comes with a couple of tools that allow you to specify the frame rate, play or stop the current video selection, skip to the start or end position of a clip, adjust the volume, alter the RGB value, and adjust the levels for gamma and exposure.
We found mrViewer’s layout seemed to be a little cluttered and it is difficult to understand the functions easily. That having been said, there are however, tooltips for giving you some hints to help you along.
The app does have some good features though, such as support for hotkeys, which can be reassigned, and it also comes with viewable log files. It provides information on filenames, size, ratio aspect, gamma, format, memory, and compression. For images, you can analyze a histogram, and it has touchscreen editing support as well.
Key Features :
- Flipbook player.
- HDRI viewer.
- Multichannel support in OpenEXR, .PSD, .MIFF and .TIFF formats.
- MultiView OpenEXR support.
- Video and Audio player.
- Network syncing support.
- Non-destructive EDL.
- Grease Pencil support.
- Multi Part EXR images.
- Deep OpenEXR images.
- Animated GIF support.
- Color Transformation Language support.
- ACES 1.0 support.
- Passive 3D Stereo Support (anaglyphs, side by side, interlaced, checkerboard).
- The program can display multiple windows with more information about the file.
- There’s a histogram which updates in real-time for videos, ICC color profiles, a Vectorscope, and a Media Information dialog with a host of low-level detail (video, audio and subtitle streams, color space, codecs, bitrates, pixel formats and more).
- Helpful viewing features included options to display selected file details during playback: Name, Resolution, Frame, Timecode, IPTC data, more.
- You can also choose from a set of “masks” to show you how the image would look if it was cropped to fit a standard aspect ratio.
- Overall, mrViewer has some useful features but we found the interface not that intuitive and slightly cumbersome.
For Windows 7
For Windows 8
- Title: mrViewer 4.2.3
- Filename: mrViewer-v4.2.3-Windows-.exe
- File size: 45.48MB (47,688,185 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Open Source
- Date added: August 14, 2018
- Author: GGA