NetDrive 3.6.571 Crack Serial Key Full Version Free Download:
Accessing files will be as easy as any old file folder on your PC. Once you mount the local drive, you don’t need to run each application for an FTP or cloud storage services. Client interface but a simple drag-and-drop in your Windows Explorer will be sufficient to transfer and manage files. NetDrive is free for evaluation use. You will need to purchase license after evaluation use.
NetDrive connects remote storages and show them like a hard disk. With NetDrive, your PC will have multiple new drives that connects ftp/webdav servers and cloud storages. NetDrive supports connections to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, SkyDrive, Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift.
NetDrive is a straightforward Windows application that allows users to connect remote storage, including FTP servers, as a local drive and access it straight from Windows Explorer. Extremely useful if you work with remote storage environments on a regular basis, NetDrive is actually pretty easy to use, mostly thanks to a reduced number of configuration options and intuitive features.
It allows users to quickly upload files to a FTP server just by dragging and dropping files in the configured drive, providing excellent transfer speed and superior performance. While it also allows you to instantly launch video, audio and executable files using your Internet connection, NetDrive boasts what can be very well considered a basic interface, with only a few options displayed in the main window.
You can for instance set up and manage multiple remote storage places, with each entry requiring a site name, IP and URL, port, server type, local drive letter and account information. There are options to automatically login when system starts and thus mount the drive without user input or to auto login every time you launch the app. NetDrive doesn’t slow down the system, but it needs a pretty fast Internet connection to serve its purpose in the right way.
It’s stable and reliable and runs smoothly on all Windows versions. All things considered, NetDrive is a very interesting piece of software that can be safely installed by all types of users, be they beginners or those more experienced. It also comprises a help manual, so you can always receive assistance in case you can’t figure out how to use the program.
- Cloud storage as a virtual drive
- Managing your favorite cloud storage services could not be easier.
- Simply provide login information, and all your cloud storage will automatically appear as a virtual drive every time you start your PC.
- NAS storage as a virtual drive
- You can connect to NAS servers by WebDAV or FTP.
- Many NAS vendors recommend NetDrive as a standard way to mount their NAS products.
- Share your NAS easily with anyone as virtual drive.
- SFTP to securely transfer files
- NetDrive supports secure file transfer by SFTP (SSH File Transfer protocol) .
- Unlike standard File Transfer Protocol (FTP), SFTP encrypt both commands and data, preventing passwords and sensitive information from being transmitted in clear text over a network.
- 30 days trial version. Limited functionality.
Top All Main Features :
- Quick-access and observation of stocks through system tray (discretionary).
- Optionally starts with Windows and operates in desktop (system tray).
- Secure password storage (Centered on Windows Data Protection API).
- The straightforward configuration of network stocks and user logins.
- Simplifies both UNC relations and mapped network drives.
- Optionally re-connects to chosen stocks on startup.
- Provides viability in handling FTP servers.
- Contains several uses.
- Use your favorite file manager, such as Windows Explorer.
- Choose from three authentication types: Password, Key-based, or both. Additionally, three key types are supported: Authentication Agent (PuTTY or SSH), Load from file, and Security Token or Smart Card.
- Store multiple connection profiles for quick and convenient connection.
- Supports all common directory and file operations such as move, copy, and rename in both Windows UI and the command line.
- Choose to use SFTP Net Drivers a Desktop application or from the command line.
- Advanced profile settings that give you granular control over how you connect to your server.
What’s new ?
- The interface is very easy to use. So, you don’t need much know-how.
- It can now support more cloud clients than NetDrive .
- You can use it from windows explorer.
- It will make drives in the explorer. So, they will work as local drives.
- The interface is much better than before.
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.6 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation;
- 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM;
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
How To Crack?
- First of all download a Keygen file
- Unzip it and click to run
- No install it and wait
- No Click on Patched it button
- Wait for fo background process
- All done.