SQLite 3.25.0 Crack Serial Key Full Version Free Download:
SQLite is an in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. The code for SQLite is in the public domain and is thus free for use for any purpose, commercial or private. Download SQLite Offline Installer Setup for Windows PC! SQLite is the most widely deployed database in the world with more applications than we can count, including several high-profile projects.
SQLite is a C library that provides a lightweight disk-based database that doesn’t require a separate server process and allows accessing the database using a nonstandard variant of the SQL query language. Some applications can use SQLite for internal data storage. It’s also possible to prototype an application using SQLite and then port the code to a larger database such as PostgreSQL or Oracle.
An interesting characteristic of this tool is the ability to present the query output in several modes. Choosing the one you need can be done only through the use of those special commands mentioned earlier. The formats in which SQLite can show you the results are column, HTML, CSV, line, insert, list, tcl and tabs.
Most of the SQLite source code is devoted purely to testing and verification. An automated test suite runs millions and millions of test cases involving hundreds of millions of individual SQL statements and achieves 100% branch test coverage. SQLite responds gracefully to memory allocation failures and disk I/O errors.
All of this is verified by the automated tests using special test harnesses which simulate system failures. Of course, even with all this testing, there are still bugs. But unlike some similar projects (especially commercial competitors) SQLite is open and honest about all bugs and provides bugs lists and minute-by-minute chronologies of code changes.
- Transactions are atomic, consistent, isolated, and durable (ACID) even after system crashes and power failures.
- Zero-configuration – no setup or administration needed.
- Full SQL implementation with advanced features like partial indexes and common table expressions. (Omitted features)
- A complete database is stored in a single cross-platform disk file. Great for use as an application file format.
- Supports terabyte-sized databases and gigabyte-sized strings and blobs.
- Small code footprint: less than 500KiB fully configured or much less with optional features omitted.
- Simple, easy to use API.
- Written in ANSI-C. TCL bindings included. Bindings for dozens of other languages available separately.
- Well-commented source code with 100% branch test coverage.
- Available as a single ANSI-C source-code file that is easy to compile and hence is easy to add into a larger project.
- Self-contained: no external dependencies.
- Cross-platform: Android, *BSD, iOS, Linux, Mac, Solaris, VxWorks, and Windows (Win32, WinCE, WinRT) are supported out of the box.
- Easy to port to other systems.
- Sources are in the public domain.
- Use for any purpose.
- Comes with a standalone command-line interface (CLI) client that can be used to administer SQLite databases.
- Windows XP/
- Vista / Windows 7 /
- Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Add support for window functions
- Use a separate mutex on every inode in the unix VFS, rather than a single mutex shared among them all, for slightly better concurrency in multi-threaded environments.
- Enhance the PRAGMA integrity_check command for improved detection of problems on the page freelist.
- Output infinity as 1e999 in the “.dump” command of the command-line shell.
- Added the SQLITE_FCNTL_DATA_VERSION file-control.
- Added the Geopoly module
How to install?
- First, extract the RAR file.
- Install the Setup file & don’t launch it (if launch, exit it properly).
- Copy the crack file & paste it into install directory (Replace).
- That’s all ………. Enjoy !!!