USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680 Crack & Activation Key Full Free Download:
SB Safely Remove is a powerful and easy to use USB device manager software that allows you to manage any connected removable devices effortless. USB Safely Remove provides a fast and secure environment for managing USB flash drives from the computer without causing any damage in the process. By using this software, you can speedy disconnection of any removable devices and ensure your devices securely when unplugging them from the computer.
USB Safely Remove Full Version is designed to stop USB flash drives quickly and safely. It will automatically detects USB drives already connected to the computer, view all connected devices including hidden ones, detect new hardware changes, and even you can deactivate all of them just with a single click. One of the best features of this program is the ability to assign a hotkey for calling the stop menu, and enable or disable autorun.
As the name suggests, USB Safely Remove provides a secure environment for removing USB flash disks from the computer unit without causing any damage in the process. It packs a nifty set of features that surpass the default options provided by Windows. Once installed, USB Safely Remove creates an icon in the system tray area and automatically detects pen drives already connected to the PC.
Hovering the mouse cursor over this icon reveals device names and occupied space. You can deactivate all of them or detect new hardware changes, as well as bring up a window to view all devices, including hidden ones. It is possible to browse a device’s location in Explorer straight from this menu, display selected ones in the tray icon dialog, as well as open the native “Safely Remove Hardware” screen.
Editing device properties can be done via the context menu on a selected item. You can change the device name and image, assign a hotkey for calling the stop menu for it, as well as enable or disable autorun. As far as program options are concerned, you can set USB Safely Remove to automatically run at system startup, alter the interface language, customize the layout and skin, reconfigure global keys and notification settings, and others.
- Automatically run at system startup
- Change and customize interface and layout
- Configure global keys and notifications
- Powerful, easy and excellent response time
- Ensuring pen drive security when unplugging
- Allow you to forcibly stop USB flash drives
- Check for viruses and many more daily tasks
- Avoid incorrect removal of the USB devices
- Support automate backup to external drives
- Supports command line, and so much more.
- Unlimited number of processes to launch
- You may specify to launch any number of processes for specified event. For example you may setup launching a backup of the drive before stopping and following disomounting of a TrueCrypt volume
- Optional command line parameters
- You may pass such device parameters as drive letter, drive label, device PNP name into the process command line via parameter templates (e.g. this command line will browse a drive in Explorer on device connection: explorer.exe %DriveLetter%)
- New events to launch programs
- Now programs can be launched after device plugging, before device stopping, after device stopping and after device removing
- Global autorun
- You can setup a program to be launched not only for certain device, but for all hotplug devices in the system
- Sound notification is now played after the device stop in Windows 10 (as the native safe removal does)
- Improved device context menu for better usability
- Language strings improvements
- “Unable to stop\return” dialogs now display button on the TaskBar (you can now switch to it with Alt+Tab)
- The program stopped to display buttons on the TaskBar after closing of its main window
- Some devices may disappear forever after their stop
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2000/ 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 250 MHz processor
- 10 MB RAM (memory)
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- Title: USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240
- Filename: Usb-safely-remove 126.96.36.1990.exe
- File size: 4.10MB (4,302,608 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: December 19, 2017
- Author: Dynamikode Software Ltd
How to Activate:
- Disconnect from Internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked file from Crack to installation dir#
- Directory/ folder where the program is installed
- Launch the program and then register in offline