USB Safely Remove 6.3.3 Crack & Activation Key Latest Version Full Free Download 2021
SB Safely Remove is a powerful and easy to use USB device manager software that allows you to manage any connected removable devices effortlessly. USB Safely Remove provides a fast and secure environment for managing USB flash drives from the computer without causing any damage in the process. By using this software, you can speedy disconnect any removable devices and ensure your devices securely when unplugging them from the computer.
USB Safely Remove Full Version is designed to stop USB flash drives quickly and safely. It will automatically detect USB drives already connected to the computer, view all connected devices including hidden ones, detect new hardware changes, and even you can deactivate all of them just with a single click. One of the best features of this program is the ability to assign a hotkey for calling the stop menu and enable or disable autorun.
USB Safely Remove 6.3.3 Crack
As the name suggests, USB Safely Remove provides a secure environment for removing USB flash disks from the computer unit without causing any damage in the process. It packs a nifty set of features that surpass the default options provided by Windows. Once installed, USB Safely Remove creates an icon in the system tray area and automatically detects pen drives already connected to the PC.
Hovering the mouse cursor over this icon reveals device names and occupied space. You can deactivate all of them or detect new hardware changes, as well as bring up a window to view all devices, including hidden ones. It is possible to browse a device’s location in Explorer straight from this menu, display selected ones in the tray icon dialog, as well as open the native “Safely Remove Hardware” screen.
Editing device properties can be done via the context menu on a selected item. You can change the device name and image, assign a hotkey for calling the stop menu for it, as well as enable or disable autorun. As far as program options are concerned, you can set USB Safely Remove to automatically run at system startup, alter the interface language, customize the layout and skin, reconfigure global keys and notification settings, and others.
- Automatically run at system startup
- Change and customize interface and layout
- Configure global keys and notifications
- Powerful, easy, and excellent response time
- Ensuring pen drive security when unplugging
- Allow you to forcibly stop USB flash drives
- Check for viruses and many more daily tasks
- Avoid incorrect removal of the USB devices
- Support automate backup to external drives
- Supports the command line, and so much more.
- Much more convenience: Safely remove a device via the convenient menu or a hotkey, remove unneeded devices from the menu, setup icons or names for the devices. USB Safely Remove besides even if you stop a device accidentally you can return it with a click.
- Save data and devices: Even if the device cannot be safely removed the program will show you locking processes and allow you to forcibly stop it so that you avoid incorrect removal of the device. Besides the program can power off the devices in Windows Vista\7.
- Automate and speed up work: Use a command-line tool in your scripts or a powerful autorun manager to automate backup to external drives, viruses, and many more daily tasks.
- Organize drive letters: Clean up your drive letter list by automatically hiding letters of unused card reader slots, fix drive letters to a specific device or even forbid some letters from assigning to external drives for backup purposes or third-party software.
- Unlimited number of processes to launch
- You may specify to launch any number of processes for specified events. For example, you may set up launching a backup of the drive before stopping and following dismounting of a TrueCrypt volume
- Optional command-line parameters
- You may pass such device parameters as a drive letter, drive label, device PNP name into the process command line via parameter templates (e.g. this command line will browse a drive in Explorer on device connection: explorer.exe %DriveLetter%)
- New events to launch programs
- Now programs can be launched after device plugging, before device stopping, after device stopping, and after device removing
- Global autorun
- You can set up a program to be launched not only for a certain device but for all hotplug devices in the system
- Sound notification is now played after the device stop in Windows 10 (as the native safe removal does)
- Improved device context menu for better usability
- Language strings improvements
- “Unable to stop\return” dialogs now display button on the TaskBar (you can now switch to it with Alt+Tab)
- The program stopped to display buttons on the TaskBar after the closing of its main window
- Some devices may disappear forever after their stop
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2000/ 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 250 MHz processor
- 10 MB RAM (memory)
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- Title: USB Safely Remove 6.3.3
- Filename: Usb-safely-remove 18.104.22.1680.exe
- File size: 4.10MB (4,302,608 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Commercial Trial
- Date added: December 09, 2020
- Author: Dynamikode Software Ltd
USB Safely Remove Crack Serial Key:
USB Safely Remove Crack License Key:
USB Safely Remove Crack 2021 Key:
How to Activate:
- Disconnect from the Internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked file from Crack to installation dir#
- Directory/ folder where the program is installed
- Launch the program and then register offline